Update of bug #22299 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Fix attached for trunk: use transport_from_tile() instead of
unit_class_transporter_capacity().

For S2_5, after applying the patch, only path-finding will be still affected.
But the server will respect the rules.

For S2_4, it seems very more complicate. I strongly think it should stay how
it works now, but we should drop any load/unload restriction.

(file #21368, file #21369)

File name: trunk_remove_unit_class_transporter_capacity.patch Size:8 KB
File name: S2_5_prefer_transport_from_tile.patch Size:6 KB