Update of bug #22319 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
             Assigned to:                    None => persia

Follow-up Comment #2:

Patch attached.  Actually split test into two parts for speed: when moving
from a native terrain, there's no point iterating over extras (and it's safe
to return "FALSE" if the destination isn't native at all).  Destination
nativity could be wrapped in a cache boolean, but when I did it that way, it
looked ugly, so we'll risk needing to call it multiple times when attempting
to move to non-native destinations from a source that contains multiple
non-road native extras (which is probably a rare case anyway).

(file #21392)

File name: allow-moves-to-native-roads-from-native-terrains.patch Size:1 KB