Update of bug #22243 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #2:

Attached patch applies trunk and S2_5.

> (establish_trade_route() also checks ==max, but in that case
> assertions rather than graceful handling are appropriate.)

I have replaced there also by >=max, because the function potentially can be
called by another part. However, I also added assertions to ensure there is
still a free slot.

Additionally, I have removed the test in remove_smallest_trade_route() which
looked incorrect (the trade value may be 0, even if a trade route is
established).

In base_handle_unit_establish_trade(), removed the city info from
pcity_out_of_home to pcity_out_of_dest and its reverse. I don't understand it,
it looks like enabling cheating...

(file #21483)

File name: allow_displace_trade_over_max.patch Size:15 KB