My fellow developers, I'm afraid I need your help again.  I am trying to add a
field for setting the unit's activity at the client level.  I have code that
checks a given activity value and then attempts to update the object.  As far
as I can tell when I invoke the write-only property my glue-code isn't called.
 Please see the attached diff for api_methods_unit_passive_activity, the glue
code which is to set the client-level activity.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated as I can't for the life of me see why this code isn't being called
with the following Lua script:

for v in find.player(0):units_iterate() do
        v.set_state = 15
end:

This should make every one of the players units who isn't already fortified to
start fortifying if possible, otherwise it should raise an error because the
unit can't be made to fortify.

(file #21601)

File name: rev3.diff                      Size:4 KB