Patch done the way persia suggested.
It prevents sea unitclass from building irrigations and mines.
Except for trunk, where sea units can build mines in deep ocean once
Miniaturization is researched.

Since transports can already clean pollution in the oceanic tiles, I see ok
that they can clean pollution in the coastal city too.

Since roads are automatically built in the cities, I did not forbid them for
transports, but we can add this restriction if it improves the autogenerated
help.

(file #21647, file #21648)

File name: civ2civ3-sea_workers-trunk.patch Size:2 KB
File name: civ2civ3-sea_workers-S2_5.patch Size:1 KB