                 Release: 2.5.0-beta1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

civ2civ3's Transport has the "Settlers" flag; according to
README.ruleset_civ2civ3 the intention is that it is able to clean up
pollution.

However, the autogenerated help says:

* Can build roads and railways.
* Can build mines on tiles.
* Can build irrigation on tiles.
* Can build farmland (if Refrigeration is known).
* Can clean pollution from tiles.
* Can clean nuclear fallout from tiles.

And indeed, when the Transport is in a city (and hence on a land tile), it can
do all of these things.

In the long term, I suspect fine-grained action enablers are the fix for
this.

For 2.5, we can probably get rid of the worst of the unwanted abilities by
adding nreqs to Irrig_Possible, road reqs etc. I don't think we can do
anything about cleaning pollution in cities, so let's suppose it's an oil
slick in the harbour.

Even with all those effects, the help will claim all the above things. Perhaps
the help system can be improved to pick up on the nreqs; I'll raise a separate
ticket for that.