                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

We currently ship some of the m4-files from gettext, but not full set (full
set here meaning what project using gettext needs, not all the m4-files that
gettext itself ships with)

I think we're just lucky this to work at all. Nobody has been building freeciv
in an environment where system does not provide the m4-files, but one would
depend on them being distributed with freeciv. There has been no compatibility
problems between files distributed with freeciv and remaining ones found from
the system as aclocal default has been to use all files from the system. But
as that default is to change in future versions, freeciv build may start to
fail due to available files being picked from freeciv distribution and other
files, maybe from incompatible set, from the system.
While the our gettext infrastructure is in need of general overhaul (some
parts are heavily modified gettext-0.10.x stuff, and it makes sense that we
try to maintain those to work with modern gettext versions that ship with
something completely different) attached patch simply adds the m4-files
currently missing from our set (all files taken from gettext-0.19.1 as are our
existing files)

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 05 Aug 2014 02:19:42 AM EEST  Name: GettextM4.patch.bz2  Size: 10kB
 By: cazfi