                 Release: S2_5 r26758
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

(I may have misunderstood how this is supposed to work... can someone with a
long memory say if this is a regression?)

As I understand it, with "Manual Turn Done in AI mode" (the default), a user
of non-observer client attached to a player under AI control (e.g. in /away
mode) is supposed to press "Turn Done" every done; whereas if the option is
cleared, the client will send a "turn done" to the server as soon as it sees
other players are ready.

However, whenever a player is AI controlled, the "Turn Done" button is
insensitive (get_turn_done_button_state()). So if the option is enabled, the
only way the game will progress is if the AI-controlled player's client
detaches (or a timeout times out).

Could this be as simple as adding ai_manual_turn_done into
get_turn_done_button_state()?
(May also want a callback function on the client option to handle
transitions.)