> 1 Are there a plan to release the new official GTK2 packages
> with this DLLs?
> 2 If so, when?
Assuming you mean Freeciv packages as taka says:

I'd like to release 2.5.0-beta2 with the new Gtk2 DLLs first, because that's
what we planned already and it gives users a chance to shake out any issues
before a stable release. There are some blockers still for that release.

I want to make a stable 2.4.4 release shortly after that, because it has a
number of important fixes (including this one).

> 3 ver2.3.5 is a final release but has this serious problem.
> Can you release "real" final version 2.3.6 for 2.3 players
> (including me) ?
I'd rather not do a full 2.3.6 release; we don't really have the resources to
support four or five branches simultaneously (2.3 oldstable, 2.4 stable, 2.5
beta, 2.6 branching soon, then trunk).

Would the existing 2.3.5(Gtk 2.16.6)
<http://download.gna.org/freeciv/packages/windows/testing/Freeciv-2.3.5-win32-gtk2(2.16.6)-setup.exe>
test build do?

Out of interest, why do you still need 2.3? Is there still a multiplayer
community using it?
(I wasn't that convinced that 2.3.5 was worth our while, after we released it,
as I heard very little back.)