Update of bug #20705 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
        Operating System:                    None => Any

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attaching savegame for testing matching comment #0 description.

Noticed that in all branches, A was not able to click B's transport to see
units inside.

Client A gets the following error messages:

1: in unit_transport_unload() [unit.c::2105]: assertion
'same_pos(unit_tile(pcargo), unit_tile(ptrans))' failed.
1: in unit_transport_unload() [unit.c::2105]: assertion
'same_pos(unit_tile(pcargo), unit_tile(ptrans))' failed.

(+ TRUNK only)

1: Server wants us to remove unit id 119, but we don't know about this unit!
1: Server wants us to remove unit id 119, but we don't know about this unit!
1: Server wants us to remove unit id 119, but we don't know about this unit!
1: Server wants us to remove unit id 119, but we don't know about this unit!

Client C gets the following error messages (unexpected in original summary I
think):

1: 0x1d606c0 119 Galleon at (32,25) B
1: in handle_tile_info() [packhand.c::2730]: assertion '0 ==
unit_list_size(ptile->units)' failed.

Client B and server have no error messages.

(file #22699)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: bug20705.sav.bz2               Size:11 KB