It's less than a month to S2_6 branching 02-Jan-15.

My S2_6 status page is http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/User:Cazfi/2.6_Status
There are new items about gtk3-client zoom feature and headers usable
from external projects since the last status mail.

There's already also S3_0 status page
http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/User:Cazfi/3.0_Status

>From the 3.0 status everyone should note especially ruleset
compatibility change in 3.0 development: "Freeciv-3.0 must be able to
load freeciv-2.6 compatible rulesets. Do not introduce ruleset format
changes without providing transition from 2.6 format."

As for the branching on 02-Jan-15:
- Consider TRUNK frozen (no commits other than those related to
branching) starting 00:00 EET 02-Jan-15 = 22:00 UTC 01-Jan-15, ending
when I announce so. The time is still subject to change (if I can't
make the branching during that night, but in the evening). The freeze
should not last more than 2.5 hours max.
- I will send one more reminder day or two before the branching

 - ML