I couldnt patch it with patch -p1
I patched with git apply and: ( idk if applied cleanly, it didnt wrote any
errors)
- in fast opened new game it screwed minimap after few clicks
- end turn is not translated nad its smaller than gold income
- setting max sci doesnt allow to set any gold using mouse eg. in democracy(
by left click, like previous)
In my test game:
- wheeling over tax was changing also endturn colour
- client was always ending with Error in `client/freeciv-qt': free()

I attach save game if u want to check ( for 2.5 but u can open in trunk too)

(file #23648)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: lateearth.sav.bz2              Size:51 KB