Update of bug #23022 (project freeciv):

                Severity:           4 - Important => 5 - Blocker

Follow-up Comment #13:

> the next question would be if GTK+ 3.8.2 is good enough for the > GTK3
client.

For S2_6 and later we currently have no options: 3.6 bundle is below the
minimum version requirement, and 3.10 bundle cannot be used due to gtk2-client
implications.
For S2_5 and S2_4 only we could still revert back to 3.6 bundle. I'd want to
avoid using multiple gnuwin environments simultaneously depending on freeciv
branch, if possible. Also, using 3.6 bundle leads to bug #20999