Update of bug #23382 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Took me while to figure out what's wrong there. As the file should be part of
dist (and it's listed in EXTRA_DIST for that), it should *not* be removed by
distclean. I now think that the problem is that the file is created to
builddir, and not to srcdir. Files part of dist are supposed to be in the
srcdir (as they are when someone untars the dist).

Fix attached. Will commit immediately for tomorrow's fullmoon round.

(file #24067)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: SrcdirLangstat.patch           Size:0 KB