                 Release: S2_6 r31681
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.3, 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Leonardo's Workshop stopped upgrading units while I still had a couple of
obsolete units. On inspection, these units were on a long sea voyage.

Looking at the code, I think that these units will fail the UU_NOT_TERRAIN
test in unit_upgrade_test(); this calls can_exist_at_tile(), which doesn't
take account of the presence of transporter units. I imagine they'll be
upgraded once they make landfall, if I still have Leonardo at that point.

This doesn't appear to be an intentional restriction.

I think S2_5 will have the same behaviour, but I haven't tested it.