                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.6.0-beta1, 3.0.0
 Contains string changes: None

The Harbour building in S2_6 civ2civ3 does not give any benefit to Lakes; yet
you can build it if your city is next to a Lake (and not to ocean), since Lake
has Oceanic terrain class.

This is annoying, as I have to remember that there's no point building a
harbour in such cities.

Should we prevent building Harbour when lake is the only qualifying water?

There is one corner case this affects: a city which is next to a Lake and can
work (but is not next to) a sea tile can currently build a Harbour to improve
the yield of that sea tile. I'm content to lose that benefit; it makes little
sense.

I think this would be implementing by inventing a Sea terrain flag and making
Ocean and Deep Ocean members of it. (Maybe using such a positive flag in the
effects definition rather than a negative lake requirement would help the AI
too? Don't know.)

(I haven't checked, but I think old savegames with lake harbours will probably
load fine.)