On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Simone Margiotta
<simonemarg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooh ok i see... that's a shame, i really like the freedombox UI, i think that
> for the moment i'll just use the freedombox for my basic home network
> meanwhile i get the hands on IPFire (i really like Debian)...

>From that I thoght that IPFire is based on Debian, but I checked and it's not:

"IPFire is not based on any other distribution like Knoppix is on
Debian. It is compiled from the sources of every single package. This
comsumes a lot of work, but finally gives the opportunity to not rely
on the update cycles of others". source http://www.ipfire.org/features