Hi!

1-Апр-2004 20:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

LG> Adding *strings* just for information purposes in the precious resident
LG> space is a bad idea.

     Lucho, you blindly skip all my mentions about os_release. :( I mention
this variable (and subfunction 0xFF) in freedos-kernel@ when report reduced
size (after my patch), I quote here excerpt from sources about this
variable... And now you say that this is bad idea (when you say nothing
earlier)?!