On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Arkady V.Belousov wrote:

> PS: Why you not answer for previous time?

because at this point it seems to interest more people than just
you. I just cannot answer every question, or I wouldn't have any social
life left...

> PPS: Do you report bugs in RBIL (eg, D-216C00) to Ralf?

not the one in 216c00 -- I won't spend any effort on this anymore since
there hasn't been a release for almost 4 years now.

I did about the confusing EOF bit in 214400, also around April 2002.

Bart