On Thu,  1 Apr 2004 23:39:12 +0400 (MSD), you wrote:

Hi,

>    I mean "is yet equal to /A", as I say. In other words: "which is not yet
>completely implemented".

Maybe I'm too stupid.

MEMA/C or /A with /P give me a scrolled screen, I can see the programs
layout but can't scrolled back, I suggest MEMA/C can give a brief
display of just programs (skipping free blocks, files=, data area) and
/A shows all.

/P should be default, can implement like "more", press "q" to quit or
any key to scroll

Also, I'm very sorry but honestly say: Central Point PCTools V9 MI's
two column high/low layout impress me too much, you can try the two
column layout, it may not very useful but stupid as me can spot the
program is "high" or "low", or 300byte "low" and "20k" high.

Rgds,
Johnson.