I don't know all the answers to his questions, so I'll post it here. -- Gregory
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
I was reading your site!!!!!! (FreeDos) Man it looks great. I'm not a coder, so I really don't know what it can do. Can it run on the internet? Is it fast? Will it find my hardware? I was reading about a different O/S written in assembler also, and small, will fit on  floppy. it has a site too. I thnk it's called menuet.com. Is this based from your code? I have a extra hard drive, I was thinking about putting your O/S on it. Is it secure?
I hate to be a Dum Dum but I just have to ask.
thanks
Marshall

--- End Message ---