Hello Eric,

> Thanks to Tom for 1. reporting the bug and 2. being quite unhelpful and
> insulting when I asked for possible reasons

well - heres eric's mail and my reply:

  eric > Hi Tom, what makes you think that SORT is limited to 15k file size?

  tom  > download and testing it

  Eric > I do not remember such limitation.
  tom  > that's really not my fault :(((

  tom  > bla bla bla

if there is any insult, then to my intelligence.

tom

> and solutions.

> I finally found
> out myself in several steps: use farmalloc, use compact-model qsort, malloc
> list[] because it became too big (array of far pointers!) for being a stack var...

> Eric

Best regards,
Tom Ehlert
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]