Hi Jeremy,

I tested your new FreeCOM with /LFN and it works great. Bu I have one suggestion:

For an end-user, it is very strange not to have all files in the right side, just the ones with LFN. It is ok for us devellopers, but they tend to get confused with it. So, I would appreciate very much if all names could be listed on the right column, jusr as M$ does.

Aitor Santamaría Merino escreveu:
Many thanks, Jeremy, for your great work in Kernel and now in FreeCOM. You are becoming the most important member for the FreeDOS continuity, so stay safe :)

Yes, thanks again.

Alain