Hi all,

For anyone who is working with Turbo Vision, if you want a WYSIWYG dialog
designer tool, I think there are other non-free ones out there, but FYI
"dlgdsn" is officially shareware but it's as good as open source - I
contacted the author and it's just up to me to get the source to compile and
then release it.  See http://tvdlgdsn.sourceforge.net/ for more info.  It
might take me quite some more time before I manage to get to a stage where I
can get it to compile as I'm busy with a new job :(

Regards,
David

PS I have been working on MEM a bit more, slowly getting there..