Hi all,

If I wanted to make some kind of interactive MEM tool, what would the
preferred TUI to use be?  It seems like FreeDOS' EDIT and HELP programs use
different TUIs, and Turbo Vision has been suggested to me too.  Turbo Vision
however doesn't seem like it would compile in real mode with Open Watcom
without a lot of work so it doesn't seem like a good option for now.  What
good options are there for a TUI that will work with Open Watcom??

Thanks,
David