Hi Arkady,

> From: "Arkady V.Belousov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:04:25 +0300 (MSK)

> 28-ñÎ×-2006 13:11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David O'Shea) wrote to
> <freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>:
>
> DO> different TUIs, and Turbo Vision has been suggested to me too.  Turbo
Vision
> DO> however doesn't seem like it would compile in real mode with Open
Watcom
> DO> without a lot of work so it doesn't seem like a good option for now.
What
> DO> good options are there for a TUI that will work with Open Watcom??
>
> "TVision for DOS, OS/2, DOS32, WIN32" by Ilfak Guilfanov
> "
> This is a TurboVision v1.03 (originally by Borland International)
> bugfixed & ported to:
>
> Operating system                Compiler
> ================                =====================
> MS DOS                          Borland C++ v3.1
> MS DOS 32 bit (DOS4GW)          Watcom C++  v10.0
> OS/2                            Borland C++ v1.5 for OS/2
> OS/2                            Watcom C++  v10.0
> WIN NT (and Win'95)             Borland C++ v5.01
> WIN NT (and Win'95)             Watcom C++  v10.0
>
> All known bugs of TVision are fixed.

Where can this be obtained from?  Obviously in its current state it is not
too much use since Borland C++ 3.1 isn't free and with Watcom it only
compiles 32-bit executables, but perhaps it would be easier to port to Open
Watcom for 16-bit DOS executables than the other Turbo Vision versions I've
seen.

Regards,
David