On 5/15/07, Jim Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have no objection to SVN, but I haven't edited any sources in a
> while so maybe I'm not a good person to chime in.  :-)
>
> If we do decide to migrate to Subversion, we should use the SVN
> repository on SourceForge (it's not activated yet, but it's there to
> be used.)  This helps to keep all FreeDOS-related resources in one
> place.

yes, of course, that's the idea. Also, to have the directories
structured like this:

root
\kernel\trunk
           \branches\UNSTABLE
                          \jhall
          \tags\....
\freecom\trunk
              \...
\install\...
\mem\...

instead of the default you'd get from cvs2svn that looks like this:

root
\trunk\kernel
         \freecom
         \...
\branches\UNSTABLE
                \jhall
                \jimtabor
                \expExec
                \...
\tags\com083beta7
        \ke2035a
        \...

The problem is that in this default layout all branches are lumped
together without you always knowing if it's freecom or kernel without
looking inside

well, I can provide a dump file if it gets the go ahead.

Bart