Hi!

13-Июн-2007 14:34 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ladislav Lacina) wrote to
<freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>:

LL> Is possible to call a software interrupt from hardware
LL> interrupt?

     Possible - but you should avoid this as much, as possible. Because
hardware interrupts are asynchronous and calling services, which was already
called and not finished, may mess anything. For example, almost all DOS
functions are not reentrant.

LL> I want to call INT33h/AX=3 from INT 1Ch handler.

     This should be safe. Especially, with CTMOUSE - I pay much attention to
make CTMOUSE safe in sense of reentrancy.