Hi,

in fact I don't care about the boot disk itself, as modboot could do.
What I need are the latest drivers for network cards, and for this the
other one is better as it is dated Jun 17, 2007 !!!

What I have to do now is to learn how to extract the drivers I need. The
problem will probably be that those are NDIS drivers and I find their
config files *very* confusing.

There is another thing: that machine has a working NIC from nVidea, but
there is no PCI device in group 0x0200, apparently it is part of another
chip and I will need to guess which one to use in my autodetect...

Anyway, I just hope that someone has a copy of the other one to send me,
a few more drivers will never be too much.

Thanks,
Alain