Could someone test the new brasilian layout for Blocek? (Henrique?)
Instalation is simple, take this archive:
http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz/brasil.rar
and unzip it into \KEY_TBL subdirectory of your Blocek instalation.
How does it work in unicode mode?
As redirector I use the cp858uni.tbl file. It supports most west-european
languages but I know that portugese has also own 860 codepage. So if it is not
OK, could you to create a cp860uni.tbl redirector?