From: "Henrique Peron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Freedos-devel] Brasilian keyboard driver for Blocek

Hi Ladislav,

yes, I could test Blocek with the brazilian layout. I must tell you
though that brazilian keyboards are not meant to work with cp860.
According to MS-DOS standards, our keyboard is meant to work with cp850
(i.e. cp858 here on FreeDOS) and cp437 (God knows why, because it's
impossible to type portuguese with that CP). That CP is for portuguese
keyboards only, which by the way also work with cp850 but not with cp437
(MS and IBM were coherent in relation to portuguese keyboards).

Regardless of the adequacy of cp860 to brazilian keyboards, I could
prepare the cp860uni.tbl (or any other) redirector; I'm glad I can help.

There's just a problem though. How do I create those files? They aren't
plain text files.

Regards,
Henrique