Hi!

6-Янв-2008 11:50 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Hall) wrote to
freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net:

JH> I must admit that I'm confused about who is the maintainer of
JH> Cutemouse these days, and what is the latest official version. Can
JH> someone clear this up for me?

     Maintainer (was) Daniel Nagy, I was (main) contributor. I was long ago
not develop/update CuteMouse (and it was frozen in slightly unfinished
state, because there is two branches, which should be joined), and I see
Eric tries to offer own efforts to continue CuteMouse development. (I not
know which event was nudge he in this direction).

     If Eric's changes will not (too) differ in style from current code and
he will discuss changes before implementation, I not see objections against
his contributions.

JH> Is Cutemouse 2.1 the latest official version?

     Latest official versions (was) 1.9.1 (alpha 1) and 2.0 (alpha 4).
History of changes by Eric I not know yet.

JH> Or is 2.1 Eric's own
JH> fork of the project? The Cutemouse web site
JH> <http://cutemouse.sourceforge.net/> only mentions a 2.0 branch and
JH> nothing about 2.1. But that page hasn't been updated in a very long
JH> time (2003) so maybe the Cutemouse site is dead?

     Well, site was not updated because there was no update CuteMouse
itself. :) I not know, if Daniel is currently responsible and (will)
continue to maintain CuteMouse.