From: MegaBrutal <megabru...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Freedos-devel] Pre-presentation of a project
To: freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Lucas: sorry for the off-topic, but for some reason, GMail always puts your
letters to SPAM. I don't know why, but it's possible it doesn't like your
e-mail service, or finds suspicious samples in your mails. If you can, please
try to do something about it.

And again, sorry for the off.. I send it publically, because others might
suffer the same thing, and maybe there is a clever person on the list who knows
the reason, why are your e-mails go into spam, and can help you out.