Ok, that's on me. I found 2-3 bugs that I have already patched
(almost), I just have to test a bit, then pack it all.
If I don't happen to find time to do it fully, I may distribute two
files (the source and binary) to some people, in case it works better
for you and it is required for 1.1 in the next days and someone can do
me the favour (the rest shouldn't change, maybe the readme and such).

Aitor