Hi,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Joe Cosentino <hardmar...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> can't you find something better to bitch about?  Or how
>>> about fixing something while you're at it?
>
>> This might be a good time to "practice what you preach".
>
> Sorry dude, but I've done more to advance this project in 6 months (not the
> last 6 months, mind you), than you have done in a lifetime. So shove it.

I know you've accomplished some things, and remember that I didn't
insult you or deny your usefulness (but don't flatter yourself or get
too big a head, there are many many others too).

And yes obviously you haven't been as active lately, that's life,
everybody's busy.

It's not worth getting worked up over this, and you never did say you
personally use EXE2BIN, so I think it's moot.

http://www.freedos.org/freedos/lists/remind.txt