Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl> wrote:
> Op 28-7-2011 4:02, Jim Michaels schreef:
>
>> is there a way you can selectively choose what parts you want to
>> install? like
>> "select all" but uncheck arachne, lynx, and bobcat?
>>
>> could you add cURL for DOS?
>
> Currently used old installer is still selective, though through a lot of
> user interaction. If I can find a usable binary of CURL I might add it.
> I'm already disliking the filesize for base distribution, but as I'm
> required to add sources I might as well increase size by adding WGET,
> CURL etc :)

Here's all the basic URLs to grab cURL (that I know of):

> they [DOS binary] are available here.
> http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/index.html

I've never used cURL, but apparently latest is 7.21.7. I blindly
wonder if it'll still compile with DJGPP + WATT-32 (too preoccupied to
personally try right now, doh).

Anyways, here's link to srcs for 7.10.5 (cURL it? heh):

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/www/utilities/curl/curl-7.10.5.tar.bz2

Official site is here:

http://curl.haxx.se/

http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.21.7.tar.bz2

Watt-32 (new) homepage seems to be here:

http://home.broadpark.no/~gvanem/