At 11:22 PM 9/10/2011, dos386 wrote:
> > Nonsense. DOS is "officially" dead before that, so it if far more
> > relevant than you try to make it look...
>
>There are even virii inside :-)

Yeah, messes even with your DNS >:-}

>I want to determine the size of a file. How to search for
>this topic in the huuuuuuuuuge RBIL ?

takes about .5 sec with RBILViewer for example...

>I want to do file I/O from a TSR. What does RBIL tell me about that?
>
>I want to read out the PIT. Will RBIL provide a good example how to do?

It's a reference list, not tutorial...
But if you are looking for details on a certain BIOS/DOS call, all
the information you could possibly need IS in there...

>I want to control the screen V frequency. Will RBIL give me any useful
>info, except details specific to a few archaic cards that nobody has anymore?

Sure, pretty much every newbie HAS To do that...

Get real Bubba, if you are so smart as you claim in regards to DOS,
how about telling us a more appropriate resource instead...

Ralf