Hello,
we would need to run a BIOS or VGA-BIOS flash utility program, that needs to
run in pure DOS.

What would be the easiest way on FreeDos to do it?

fdboot.img seems to be the only "love".

The problem is when bios ROM and/or the .exe file I need to run is not fitting
there inside fdd 1.44 MB.

How to have something like that but with more space?

Tried putting in second USB stick with file but Dos didnt mount them.. howto
mount them? A:   B:  didnt worked.