Hi,

On Jan 14, 2013 3:29 AM, "opensou...@tigusoft.pl" <opensou...@tigusoft.pl>
wrote:

> I anyone was wondering the previous post was meant "live".
>
> fdboot.img seems to be the only "live"... the only live image.

Have you tried to compress the BIOS .EXE file with 7-Zip ( or UHarc or
similar) first? How big is the result? How big is the original?

Otherwise, since you mentioned USB, have you tried RUFUS or UNetBootin? I
guess you could always roll your own CD .iso, but as long as you boot
FreeDOS, you should be able to copy and run the file from any available
secondary storage.