Hello.
> Hi. teogum replied to your other email on this topic, but here's my
> contribution.
> Today, FreeDOS is often used by three types of users:
Very big thank for you for give me information about FreeDOS
downloading statistics! DOS is going the new life! Yeah!
Please add on the FreeDOS website in the page of download the form is
required to fill before download the FreeDOS with questions about who
and for what who download the FreeDOS for collect more complete
information about usage the FreeDOS.
In the FreeDOS distributive want to have more stable BASIC
interpretter and more stable and more usable text editor? I can give
my GENTEXT - multiwindow text editor, more stable but standard EDIT.
And so, I can give to the FreeDOS project my BASIC interpretter like
the GW-BASIC - iBASIC (immortal BASIC interpretter). But this up to
50% more speed about BW-BASIC; to 90% more smaller about BW-BASIC and
to 99% more stable (my interpretter cannot be crashed). And so, I can
give to FreeDOS project compiler for BASIC language subset, compatible
to 80% with GW-BASIC/QBASIC. All of my can give software is GNU GPL
and written on the Turbo Pascal for 8086. I can be compiled the 80386
versions, but standard EDIT must be only the 8086 - for compatibility
with the IBM PC XT - museum computers haved in the DOS
necromastrubators - 99% of peolple who use DOS in the modern world.
Please say to me you answer about me can gived to the FreeDOS project
programs.