Very impressive download countings!

As this are the downloads from the "original" distribution only, there will be
much more of them of other distributions like the very useful "z fend reloaded"
framework for instance that coms with "embedded" FreeDOS out of the box.

I love that all, and yes, if you lik to tell it that way, I AM a
necromasturbator, Евгений Нежданов, please open your development for us all!

jo elegolo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------