Hi, Travis, and thanks for the feedback!

> Are you kidding? There's been many many times I wanted a feature that
would allow me to do a dos function in the background while I kept doing
whatever it was I was already doing in the foreground.  A way to switch to
a second shell, do something, and switch back would be fantastic.

I'm starting to think one shell would be sufficient, as long as any file
operation the user may perform will execute and complete in the background.
I think I'll implement the feature in this manner and if folks actually
want multiple separate shells, I can add that later on.

> (btw, I'm a huge powerbasic fan, do you have your old code available
somewhere? I'd love to have a look at it.

I hear you there, PowerBASIC was awesome in its day and in fact it was the
using of this language that let me get my GUI done to the furthest level of
completion - despite it still never getting finished lol The entire
PowerBASIC source for version 1.42 of my GUI's kernel can be found here
<http://mercurycoding.com/k142.bas>.