I made the harddrive bootable with SYS.COM,but when my laptop boots into
the harddrive,it just restarts.Meaning,when it boots into the harddrive
(Which is now bootable with FreeDOS on it),it just blanks out for 1
second,then BIOS opens up again.Kernel bug?

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:36 PM, JAYDEN CHARBONNEAU <jcharbonnea...@cpsge.org