On 6/2/2015 5:09 PM, Mercury Thirteen wrote:
Everyone take a look at this ZIP <http://mercurycoding.com/FreeDOS/FreeDOS-1.2.zip> and let me know your feedback. Anything which shouldn't be included? Anything which should but wasn't? There's a few non-open source programs I didn't catch for removal.

Let me know your input.

Input? Well, do you really think that people download 281MB ZIP file, one that also alerts most anti-virus software due to some of it's contents, without knowing what this is about?

How's that for "input"?

Ralf

---