I agree, a 32-bit kernel would open up worlds of possibilities for the DOS
platform.

Also, just to clarify, I wasn't asking anyone's permission, just probing to
see what kind of interest there is out there.

I used to follow DOSCore and Aura closely back in the day when I was
working (off and on, but mostly off) on my own GUI for DOS. Just to keep an
eye on what the "competition" was doing lol I remember back then you guys
making some impressive strides in the GUI department.

But seriously, though, once I gauge the interest here, I'll set up some
kind of separate chat (a GroupMe or a simple multi-target email) to take
things to the next step.

Chelson, I think your input would be valuable in such a project.