Has anyone had problems accessing the website recently?

I haven't seen any issues, but I was just notified that Amazon's "EC2 has
detected degradation of the underlying hardware hosting your Amazon EC2
instance." So they are advising me to set up a fresh instance on another
"AMI" (virtual server) to host the website. If I'm reading the email right,
Amazon says I should do this by the end of the month before they shut down
the server that's running my virtual server.

(This seems weird to me as one benefit of virtual servers is you can
automatically move them off failing servers to other servers, without the
virtual server's owner being aware. But maybe I didn't buy into that level
of service; I'm running the low-cost instance.)

Just wanted to see if anyone was having problems, and share that if you do
see problems on the website, this might be the reason.