Hi,

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Gregory Pietsch <gpiet...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I resubscribed to the list to participate in Jim Hall's GNUish project.

Welcome back!   :-)

> I realize that I haven't upgraded edlin since 2010.

(Horrible joke omitted. Bad pun and then some, ugh.)

> I have the sources for 2.15 but Sourceforge locked me out of the project for
> some reason and I
> haven't been able to log in there.

Are you sure you meant "2.15" [sic]? It seems it's already available:

* https://sourceforge.net/projects/freedos-edlin/files/freedos-edlin/2.15/
* http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/edlin/

I'll mirror anything newer to iBiblio for you/us, if you need it.

Anyways, they are under new management, and (IIRC) asked people to
change passwords for security reasons. I'm sure you could nag someone
there to help you. Or try this:

* https://sourceforge.net/auth/forgotten_password
* https://sourceforge.net/auth/recovery_support

> Anyway, it is rated 5 stars out of 5. ;-)

No comment!   :-)

> If anyone has anything they would like to contribute for edlin, send me your
> sources as I am the new (old) maintainer!

I haven't used it lately, no. So I can only come up with (absurdly
sarcastic) feature requests.  ;-)