On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, Jim Hall wrote:

We only have bwbasic and Free BASIC in the FreeDOS software list, and they
are the only updated BASIC environments I know of. I don't code in BASIC
these days, so this isn't my area of expertise.

But Free BASIC is 32 bit. So I think bwbasic is the only one that meets
your requirements.

I've wanted to clone GW-BASIC, but trying to do even that is quite a bit out of my range as a programmer (plus I've been pretty deep into Microsoft's 6502 BASIC source code, which is a close relative to GW-BASIC, so...)

-uso.