> On Sep 19, 2018, at 4:45 AM, stecdose <stecd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just have downloaded the csv-file and had a look at it. It isn't as
> big as I thought.
>
> I am going to translate the whole list to german. It will take a few
> days, I have some real-life work to do, but I think I am done
> translating this weekend.
>
> Greetings,
> Nils Stec
Sounds great. I look forward to receiving it.

Before you begin translating, insure the program you are using correctly parsed
the CSV file. This is easy enough to do. Just scroll to the last column that
has the SHA hashes and verify none have drifted. I have not seen this happen in
the spreadsheet program I use. But, it was reported that a couple items drift
when imported into LibreOffice.

Thank you,
Jerome