Hello Jim,

Github pages aren't working for me at the moment, but maybe that's a
network resolution problem on my end? I'm looking for release notes or
similar that I could use to announce your  updated gcc-ia16 toolchain on
the FreeDOS website. Or should I just use the notes you included here:
Besides fixing the package descriptions to make them fit onto single
lines, I have also included in the packages some compiler optimizations
and other minor features that I recently implemented.

I think these notes will be fine, as I feel the changes I made (since my earlier release announcement in October) were indeed quite minor.

However, in case they are needed, I have also uploaded a second copy of the release notes _and_ package files to my GitLab account, here: https://gitlab.com/tkchia/build-ia16/tags/20190101 .

Thank you!

--
https://github.com/tkchia